St. Anthony's Church
3, Ritchie Street, Narasingapuram,
Chennai - 600 002.
Phone: 044 2851 6363
A Brief History
This parish was bifurcated from Chintadripet and Royapettah and erected on 1st August 1968. Rev. Fr. M. Arulraj was the first Parish Priest. The foundation stone for a new Church was laid on 7th August 1984 by Msgr. A.J. Adaikalam. The Church was constructed and consecrated on 13th June 1955 by Archbishop of Madras-Mylapore, Dr. R. Arulappa in the year 2000.
This Parish was entrusted to the Redemptorists and Fr. Daniel Jayasingh was the first Parish Priest.