St. Sebastian's Church
Chennai - 600 060.
Phone : 044 2537 5403 / 2537 7329
A Brief History
The Church dedicated to St. Sebastian was established in 1942 and was looked after by the Salesians. In the year 1953 the Franciscans took charge of the Parish. The Parish was one of the centres which rehabilitated the Burma repatriates. The Parishes of Red Hills, Manali and Muthamizh Nagar were bifurcated from this Parish. The present church was built and blessed on 17th December 1988.