St. Thomas Church
K.G. Kandigai Post
Tiruttani Taluk, Thiruvallur Dist. 631 205
Phone no: 2787 6947 / 2787 6544
A Brief History
The Parish of Alphonsapuram was established in 1952 with seven sub-stations. Originally this parish was under the jurisdiction of the Diocese of Vellore. By a special Decree from Rome in November 1969, this Parish was attached to the Archdiocese of Madras-Mylapore. At present, there are eight villages under the care of Alphonsapuram Parish. The Sisters of the Little Flower Convent are active in the Parish.